Groove Cruise L.A to Mexico is just under 3 weeks away! With tickets currently being held at 97% sold out, this ship is almost ready for a Full Sail! So if you haven’t seen the full lineup yet (which would be quite surprising) check the image above for the lineup! This article is full of info for the Groove Cruise with what they include, info on locations, a playlist, and more!
Departure date is set for October 6th at 11 am at the Port of Long Beach: 4801 Airport Plaza Dr, Long Beach, California 90815. We recommend showing up a couple hours early to be safe on time. If you really want to be safe on time and get some of the vibes starting early, there is an OFFICIAL Groove Cruise Pre Party at The Queen Mary- The Dark Harbor. For all Groove Cruisers tickets are $20 and with Liquid Todd and Grum alone, totally worth it! Check the lineup below and follow the links for purchasing tickets! (21+ event)
You can stay at the Queen Mary which would be convenient for boarding the Groove Cruise the next day.
You can find more info on their website here. A night stay starts at $199. Put your reservations in meow!
Check out the playlist above to listen to the artists that will be making this cruise fucking- groove. This ship is going to be extremely festive for our journey from LA to CASA DE LOS SIETE PATIOS, Mexico!! There will be themes every day and night for this gnarly adventure, which can be seen below! At the stop at Case De Lose Siete Patios, there will be two stages,Tacos and an open bar! (Packages can be viewed at picture below! Link here – Packages and Info for G.C LA)
Watch the video for the destination here:
*Here is what is included on the Groove Cruise Rate*
Your Groove Cruise rate includes
- All meals, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24 hour room service
- Most beverages (water, tea, coffee, juice, milk)
- Government taxes and fees
- Entrance to ALL Groove Cruise events on and off the ship
Your Groove Cruise rate does not include
- Alcoholic beverages
- Soft drinks
- Non-refundable Service Fees charged by the cruise line. These fees are charged to your onboard account when you board the ship. Fees vary by cruise line and sailing, and are subject to change without notice.
- Spa treatments and certain specialty exercise classes
- Ship-to-shore phone, email, Internet, fax
- Shore excursions
- Ground transportation to/from the Port
- Travel insurance
- Food and beverages at off-site events.
Other optional items not limited to the above